Disneyland Resort announced the new Disney Merriest Nites, the first after-work party at Disneyland Park.
- It will be a Christmas party offered on five selected nights in November and December as a separate ticket event at Disneyland.
Find out more about Disney Merriest Nites
- Disney Merriest Nites will have a limited capacity.
- Families and guests attending “can enjoy enhanced Christmas decorations, seasonal entertainment, and special food and drink specials during the event to cater to each party during the event,” said a Disney Parks press release via email the Deseret News.
- Disney characters like Mickey Mouse, Miguel, Tiana, Elsa, Lilo, Stitch and Buzz Lightyear will appear at the event.
What are the Disney Merriest Nites parties?
Disney Parks shared limited details on each of the upcoming Disney Merriest Nites party events.
- Feliz Navidad Party in Frontierland (based on “Coco”).
- New Orleans Holiday in New Orleans Square (after “The Princess and the Frog”).
- “Frozen” theme party in Fantasyland (based on “Frozen”).
- Tropical party in Adventureland (based on “Lilo and Stitch”).
- Tomorrowland Party in Tomorrowland (based on “Toy Story”).
How to buy Disney Merriest Nites tickets
- Tickets will be sold for events on November 11th, November 16th, November 30th, December 7th and December 9th.
- You can start buying tickets at 9 a.m. at the earliest from September 14th
- Tickets will be available on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app.
Disneyland adds Christmas magic, “A Christmas Fantasy” parade
Earlier this week, Disneyland Resort announced it was bringing back the vacation magic with new decorations, traditions and entertainment. The park will offer “cheerful entertainment, Christmas treats, specialty goods, sparkling decorations, and seasonal changes to select attractions,” the company told Deseret News.
Disneyland will host the “A Christmas Fantasy” parade with Disney characters and Santa Claus.
- The fireworks “Believe… in Holiday Magic” will return.
- Both “it’s a small world” Holiday and the Haunted Mansion Holiday will also return to the park.