Report Scope: This report has segmented the market by component, organizational size, deployment mode, system, application, end-use, and region. The report provides an overview of the global Video Conferencing Market and analyzes market trends.
New York, December 6th, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of Video Conferencing: Global Markets to 2026 – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188611/?utm_source=GNW
Using 2020 as the base year, the report contains estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The market values ââhave been estimated based on the total revenue of the video conferencing solution providers.
The report estimates the global Video Conferencing Market in 2020 and includes projections for the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes video conferencing hardware, solutions and related services. However, hardware components such as amplifiers, headphones, headsets, display devices, physical services for repair and maintenance of the IT infrastructure, income from B2C, income from individual personal communication and third-party providers are not part of the scope.
– 75 data tables and 60 additional tables
– An overview of the global Video Conferencing Solutions and Services Market
– Analyzes of global market trends with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2022, and projections of average annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
– Highlights of the market growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities that are likely to affect the expansion of the market over the forecast period
– Assessment and forecast of the global Video Conferencing Market size and related market share analysis by component, organization size, conference type, delivery mode, application, end-use industry, and geography
– Effects of COVID-19 on the video conferencing market and information on the impact of a pandemic on the entire IT solutions / services industry
– Country-specific data and market value analysis for the USA, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Germany, France, China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
– Analysis of the industry value chain of the global video conferencing market
– Insight into the growth development strategies of the main market players operating in the world market; Analysis of your most important competitive landscape and company shares
– Descriptions of the company profiles of the leading market players, including Adobe Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Verizon Communications Inc., and Zoho Corp.
Video conferencing is an internet tool that enables people in different parts of the world to have face-to-face meetings without having to travel to the same location. The use of video conferencing is becoming more and more common.
Video conferencing prevents face-to-face meetings from turning into faceless phone calls when travel expenses are reduced. In contrast to pure audio sessions, the solution enables better communication, since most communications are non-verbal.
Routine meetings, increased communication, negotiating corporate transactions, and interviewing applicants are just a few of the uses for video conferencing.
The global video conferencing market was estimated BLACKED in 2020. The video conferencing market is forecast to grow with a CAGR of BLACKED and is expected to be ESTIMATED by 2026.
The global transformation of the workforce in the wake of COVID-19, the increasing adoption of video conferencing in the health and education sectors and an increase in cloud video conferencing are some of the key factors driving the growth of the current video conferencing market, lack of interoperability and high acquisition costs are hampering market growth .
In this report, the global Video Conferencing Market has been segmented based on the solution, organization size, delivery mode, system, application, end-use, and geography. Based on the solution, the video conferencing market has been categorized into hardware, software, and services.
Software is currently dominating the market and was rated REDACTED in 2020. The video conferencing market for software with a CAGR of REDACTED is estimated to grow and is expected to be ESTIMATED by 2026.
Based on company size, the video conferencing market has been divided into SMEs and large companies. Based on the deployment mode, the video conferencing market has been divided into on-premises, cloud and hybrid.
Based on the system, the video conferencing market has been divided into integrated systems, telepresence systems, desktop systems, and service-based video conferencing systems. Based on the application, the video conferencing market has been divided into corporate communications, training and development, and marketing and loyalty.
Based on end use, the videoconferencing market has been divided into business, government and defense, education, BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, media and entertainment, and others. Geographically, the video conferencing market became North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
The North America region is currently the dominant market for the global video conferencing market. In 2020, the total sales of the North American video conferencing market reached REDACTED, which is roughly the same as the global market. Heavy investments in research and development of unified communications technology, presence of leading global companies, robust technology infrastructure and high adoption of advanced technologies (such as AI, IoT and cloud) are some of the key factors driving the North American market. The Asia-Pacific region is currently the fastest growing video conferencing market in the world. The Asia Pacific Video Conferencing Market was rated REDACTED in 2020. The Asia Pacific Video Conferencing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of CENSORED and is expected to be ESTIMATED through 2026.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06188611/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001