Event introduce industry heavyweights to discuss the state of the markets to help advisors discover new and innovative ways to meet the needs of their clients
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ – June 15, 2021 – CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced the list of speakers for the Financial advisor summit: the innovative advisor taking place on Tuesday, June 29 at 11 a.m.ET.
the CNBC Financial Advisors Summit brings together forward-thinking advisors to hear from industry heavyweights about the state of the markets and to learn new and innovative ways to meet the needs of their clients and their business. During the conference, CNBC will feature discussions focused on market outlook, leveraging succession planning as a marketing strategy, bolstering cyber defenses, and recruiting and training the next class of top financial advisors.
Participants will also have the opportunity to participate in special interactive FA exchange conversations as part of the event. Attendees will be able to ask questions and share their thoughts on camera with some of the featured speakers at the Financial Advisors Summit.
The CNBC Financial Advisors Summit speakers include:
· Lee baker, owner and president of Apex Financial Services
· Rupal bhansali, chief investment officer and portfolio manager of Ariel Investments
· Leon Cooperman, Chairman and CEO of Omega Advisors
· Brian edelman, CEO of the FCI
· Timothy Gerend, director of distribution for Northwestern Mutual
· Carla harris, Morgan Stanley Vice President of Wealth Management and Senior Client Advisor
· Maria ho, professional poker player and broadcaster
· Tim kochis, DeVoe & Company Special Advisor
· Marc Pitre, California Financial Advisors Principal
· Josh richards, social media influencer, serial entrepreneur and operating partner of Animal Capitala
· Samantha russell, Twenty Over Ten Director of Marketing and Business Development
· Tim seymour, Founder and CEO of Seymour Asset Management
· Winnie Sun, co-founder and CEO of Sun Group Wealth Partners
the CNBC Financial Advisors Summit is sponsored by Build America Mutual, Global X ETFs, Interactive Brokers and T. Rowe Price.
To learn more about the virtual event and to register to attend, please visit: cnbcevents.com/fasummit.
For more information on CNBC events, attend, speak or sponsor, visit: cnbcevents.com.
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business information, providing real-time coverage of financial markets, business content and general information consumed by more than 547 million people per month across all platforms. The network’s 15 hours of live programming in North America (weekdays 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC’s world headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, and includes reports from CNBC News offices around the world whole. CNBC at Night offers a mix of new reality shows, the hit CNBC series produced exclusively for CNBC, and a number of signature in-house documentaries.
CNBC also delivers content through its extensive portfolio of digital products such as: CNBC.com, which provides financial market news and information to CNBC’s investor audience; CNBC Make It, a digital destination aimed at making you smarter about how you earn, save and spend your money; CNBC Select, a financial site providing content to help users make informed decisions about choosing the right financial products for their lives; CNBC PRO, a premium service that provides in-depth access to Wall Street; a CNBC mobile application suite for iOS and Android devices; Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice interfaces; and streaming services including Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Samsung Smart TV. To learn more, visit https://www.cnbc.com/digital-products/.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village website at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc. For more information on NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.