Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
Puppy Picnic Co. – Liberty Station
Free – $150
VIP tickets are optional
It’s time to celebrate National Picnic Day! Join us Puppy Picnic Co. at Liberty Station for a day of our favorite things: puppies and picnics.
Visit our Build Your Own Picnic Station below Puppy Picnic Co.‘s pop-up storefront to shop for picnic supplies and build your pawfect pupnic! Grab a picnic basket, blanket, serving tray and crockery and enjoy your afternoon dining al fresco at NTC Park across the street liberty station.
Azucar & Spices has treats with mini puppy cakes, dog macarons and more! Pick one up Cookies & Co.‘s handcrafted dog bandanas and matching masks, hair ties and accessories for a picture-perfect pupnic occasion.
VIP tickets available here! ($200+ value, limited spaces available, optional)
• Rental of picnic supplies (picnic basket, blanket, 2 chargers, 2 napkins, serving tray)
• Bottle of lemonade
• 2 sparkling water
• 2 sets of place settings + cutlery
• Dog treats off Azucar & Spices
• Fresh sausage box out Lining San Diego
• 10-minute photo session (3-5 photos) with dogs! from Erin Wiese’s photo in NTC Park
• Take-home arrangement from pampas lush
• 10% discount on every purchase at Cookies & Co.
date | Saturday 23 April from 12pm to 4pm
Location | Puppy Picnic Co.
to register here!
This is a free event open to the public, but online registration is required. VIP tickets are optional.
For more information, please visit Puppypicnicco.com/events/national-picnic-day-pop-up