Western Real Estate Business Magazine, Mall Business Magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Phoenix Retail Conference takes place in person September 13, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m In the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.
Hear from leading owners/investors/developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries on how the Phoenix retail market is recovering after the pandemic. Learn how retail has changed due to COVID, gain insight into market opportunities and network with industry decision makers.
The event will attract those who are Purchase, sale, financing and brokerage of retail stores as well as development/rehabilitation and leasing of retail properties in Arizona.
Panel discussions deal with the Economic prospects and challenges overlooking Phoenix’s retail environment; what retailers, restaurants and mall owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which sub-markets have the greatest potential.
Topics to discuss:
- What is the economic outlook and what impact will it have on the Phoenix retail market?
- Where are the current retail occupancy rates? How are rents developing?
- Where are reviews? Who buys? What types of retail properties attract investors?
- Which retailers are looking for space in the market?
- How is the tenant mix changing after the pandemic? How big is the demand for experiential retail and entertainment? How important is food in today’s urban centers? What role does pop-up retail play?
- What are predictions for the future?
- How has consumer behavior changed after the pandemic? How are retailers/malls adapting?
- How do you differentiate your center from the competition?
- What opportunities do tenants, developers and investors see in a post-pandemic market?
- Which Phoenix submarkets offer the greatest potential for short-term retail real estate?
Who plans to attend:
- Debt and equity providers and financial intermediaries
- Retailers & Restaurants
- Property managers, asset managers and operators
- Institutional investors and fund managers
- Special service providers and recipients
- Leasing and marketing specialists
- Investment Sales Broker
- title insurer
- General contractors, architects and engineers
- real estate accountants and lawyers
- retail service provider
SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information on speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
The InterFace Conference Group will also host InterFace Phoenix multi-family conference on the afternoon of September 13 and InterFace Phoenix Industrial Conference on the morning of September 14th
Covid-19 Health and Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly recommends that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to the event. The InterFace Conference Group will comply with all safety regulations in force at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is the publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Real estate companies, multifamily and affordable housing companies in the Southeast, multifamily and affordable housing companies in Texas, multifamily and affordable housing companies in the West, multifamily and affordable housing companies in the Midwest, and multifamily and affordable housing companies in the Northeast.
For more information on all of France Media Inc.’s commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters, click here.